We're here to help...
Select support page
Terms and conditions for contest
- rOtring contests are open only to physical end users, buyers and consumers, residents of Germany aged 18 and over as at the time of the contest. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the contest.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest
- Entries will be accepted from [1st of May 2021, 9:00]; all entries must be received by [30th of June 2021, 20:00]. After this date the no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
- Each entrant shall enter the contest via surveymonkey.de only, after participation & completion of the survey.
- Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and the promoter reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Only one entry per person per contest will be accepted. The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the contest (including not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive.
- The winning prize is 10x rOtring 600 metallic, RRT 37,50€ incl. VAT
- The winners will be selected at random by https://www.ultimatesolver.com/de/zufall-zahl and contacted via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s prize will be sent via UPS.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the contest or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the contest or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is subject to availability, while stocks last. Any refunds will take into account this offer.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter, and any of its affiliates acting as a controller under relevant data protection rules and regulations, will retain your personal data solely for the further course and completion of this contest, for participation management and contact with winners. This includes full name, address and email. Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party that are not affiliated to Newell Brands unless required for the proper conduct of this contest. You have a right to access, modify or remove your personal data by completing the following form. For any complaints, questions and/or the exercise of its rights, participants can contact (i) their local customer service team; or (ii) our Data Privacy Committee here. The participants also have the right to contact the data protection authority that is competent for their place of residence or the lead supervisory authority for Newell Brands, namely the Information Commissioner’s Office of Wycliff House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 6AF, United Kingdom, www.ico.co.uk. We will contact you directly should we wish to use your personal data for any post event publicity (such as re-posting on our own Instagram page). You are free to consent or reject any requests for us to use your data for post-event publicity. [TR1] By participating in the contest, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions. For further information, please read our general Privacy Statement. You can find a list and contact details of Newell Brands Controller entities on the following page Newell Brands Data Controllers.
- Promoter: NWL Hamburg Services GmbH, Albert-Einstein-Ring 17, 22761 Hamburg