We're here to help...
Select support page
Help / FAQ
About the rOtring.com
My rOtring account
- Are there any benefits to keep an account with rOtring?
Your account on the rOtring website enables you to consult all of your order history.
- My email address has changed. How do I update this information to my current account?
Simply log in to your account where you will be able to change all of your personal details.
About the rOtring newsletter
- How do I subscribe to the rOtring newsletter?
Simply click here and fill in the subscription form.
- What kind of news will I receive in the rOtring newsletter?
The newsletter will update you with all the latest news and offer from rOtring.com.
- How do I unsubscribe from you mailing list?
Simply go to your account and uncheck the box "Sign up for our newsletter". You can also directly unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in all of our emails.
About our products
- Product care:
Please visit the product care page
Please visit our warranty page
- What is the difference between the rOtring mechanical pencils?
Please find the comparison table here.
- What is the difference between the Isograph and the Rapidograph technical pens?
The difference is in the refill type. The isograph must be refilled with an ink bottle, while the rapidograph uses a capillary ink cartridge.
About point of sales
- Where can I buy the rOtring products in store?
We have distributors around the world. Please have look at our store locator by clicking here to find the closest rOtring store in your area.
- I want to become a rOtring distributor. How do I do that?
Thank you for your interest! To apply, please select the subject heading "Reseller application" in our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Do you offer free samples?
We do not offer any free samples.
- I have an innovation to suggest for rOtring. How can I share it?
If you wish to submit a patented creative idea, please do so by clicking here. Please note that we do not accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or other materials related to products, services or marketing except in compliance with the above procedure.
For further information about user generate content and ideas, please read our Terms & Conditions.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please contact us.