#DRAWYOURVISION Terms and Condition
ROTRING #DRAWYOURVISION INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The rOtring #DrawYourVision promotion (the “Competition”) offers entrants the chance to win a grand prize consisting of rOtring products, the value of £400.30 total. The [Competition] begins on 14 October 2016 at 00:00 and ends on 31 December 2016 at 00:00and consists of one promotional period (“Promotion Period”). Entry in the Competition does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Newell Rubbermaid UK Services Limited, (the “Promoter”) and its affiliate companies, whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Competition is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland who are eighteen(18) years of age or older at the time of entry (unless prohibited by applicable law) and who are physically present in the United Kingdom at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each of Promoter and its divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, Cohn & Wolfe and its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, Project Support Team, , and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household, are not eligible to enter or win a prize in the Competition. All eligibility is subject to the applicable law and regulations.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY PROMOTERED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM. BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU ACCEPT TO RELIEVE INSTAGRAM FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY. THE INFORMATION SENT BY THE PARTICIPANT WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE PROMOTER ONLY AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM.
4. ADDITIONAL ENTRY DETAILS:
(i) It is the Entrants full and total responsibility to ensure the work they enter is their own creation. All Entries are subject to verification by the Promoter. Entries that do not meet the specifications, or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules may be disqualified. All Entries must be the Entrants original work and must be created using a rOtring pen or pencils. All Instagram Entries must use #DrawYourVision. Incomplete, illegible, copied, stolen or mutilated entries will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, altered or illegible Entries. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Promoter will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid Entry. All materials submitted become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned or acknowledged.
(ii) Once an Entrant submits an Entry, he/she will be unable to make any edits or changes. No portion of the Entry may contain, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Promoter, obscene, violent, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Entry, and all contemplated uses thereof, must be in keeping with Promoter’s desired image and may not be offensive, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or dead, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, and shall not violate any applicable local laws or ordinances.
(iii) By entering the Competition, all Entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Promoter and its designees, to reproduce, distribute, display, copy and create derivative works of all or portions of the Entry in connection with the Competition and promotion of the Competition, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to, display at a potential exhibition of winners, or online posting of the Entries or winners of the Competition. Entrants consent to the Promoter doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the Entrant’s “moral rights” in their Entries. Display or publication of any Entry on Promoter’s designees’ website does not indicate the Entrant will be selected as a winner. Promoter and its designees will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with the use of any Entry or portion of any Entry, as contemplated by these Official Rules. Additionally, except where prohibited by law, by entering, each Entrant grants to Promoter and its designees the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Competition or likenesses of such Entry. Promoter and Authorised Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
(iv) Promoter is not responsible for errors or problems downloading or uploading any Competition-related materials or information, or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the rOtring Instagram page Competition, or any other technical problems related to Competition Website entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in this Competition.
5. WINNER DETERMINATION AND PRIZES:
One winner will be determined from valid entries received for the Promotion Period. The winner will be selected by an independent judge. The winner will be selected by 1) Which drawing best communicates an interpretation of the future; 2) Which entrant captures their vision for the future with the greatest amount of skill. Should a ny prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
Prizes: 1x £403.36 selection of rOtring products
1x Rapidograph college set 0.1/0.3/0.5 mm (S0699500) (£71.50), 1x 800+ 0.7mm Black (£59), 1x Art Pen Set (£37.30), 1x Isograph 0.18mm (£37.10), 1x Rapid Pro MP 0.7mm black (£32.80), 1x Rapid Pro BP black (£32.80), 1x Rapidograph 0.25mm (£28.6), 1x 600 MP 0.5mm Black (£27.80), 1x 300 MP 2.0mm black (£7.38), 1x Tikky MP 0.5mm Red (£3.46), 1x Tikky MP 0.5mm Yellow (£3.46), 1x Tikky MP 0.5mm Blue (£3.46), 1x Tikky MP 0.7mm White (£3.46), 1x Tikky MP 0.7mm Orange (£3.46), 1x Tikky MP 0.7mm Black (£3.46), 1x Tikky Graphic fineliner 0.1mm (£2.98), 1x Tikky Graphic fineliner 0.3mm (£2.98), 1x Tikky Graphic fineliner 0.5mm (£2.98), Leads 9x1.18=£10.62 + £4.61 (£15.23), 1x Rapid TB eraser 20 (£2.32), 1x Isograph ink black 23ml (£6.82), 1x Rapidograph ink black (£4.91), 1x Art Pen ink (£2.34), 1x cleaning fluid (£7.76)
Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to choose an alternative qualifier or possible winner in the event that a qualifier or possible winner has been disqualified, is deemed ineligible in Promoter’s sole discretion. If the Entrant is unable to verify registration information, the Entrant will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Promoter is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of Entrants. Promoter is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. All details and other restrictions of any prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Promoter in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except that Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Prizes described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the “Prize Claim Documents” (defined below).
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Once the selection of the potential winner is complete, One Winner will be announced on the rOtring Instagram, Feed and/or contacted via Direct Message following the end of the applicable Promotion Period on the -14th January 2017 In the case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the Authorized Account Holder of the account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an Instagram account by https://www.instagram.com/. Winners will be required to respond as instructed via Direct Message and/or email within (3) days of issuance of notification or other timeframe to be designated by Promoter and provide their prize fulfillment information including, but not limited to, the following: First and Last Name, Email Address, Street Address (no P.O. Boxes), City, Postcode, Phone, Age, and verify eligibility per these Official Rules. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or failure to respond within the designated timeframe may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to a runner-up winner. Promoter is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of Entrants. Promoter is not obligated to attempt to notify potential winners by any other method or means of communication. If any prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winners will be required to execute a Liability Release, and (where applicable) a Publicity Release form (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) and return such executed Prize Claim Documents within the time indicated by Promoter. If a Prize or Prize Notice is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner fails to respond or execute and return the Prize Claim Documents (as directed) within the time frame specified, or if a potential prize winner is determined to be ineligible or disqualified for any reasons, his/her prize will be forfeited. Promoter shall have no liability for any potential prize winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prize winner for any reason. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY PROMOTER. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND CONTEST WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
The Winner will be delivered the prize, via post/courier, in one delivery on 28th February 2017.
7. GENERAL terms/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
(i) By entering this Competition, all Entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Promoter, the other Promotion Entities, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and each of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and partners, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives, from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of such Entrant’s participation in this Competition, any Competition-related activities, and the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded in this Competition. Neither Promoter nor the other Promotion Entities assume any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Competition entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. Promoter is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Competition.
(ii) Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Competition as determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, or if required by Instagram and to award the prizes based on eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation.
(iii) Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition and judging.
(iv) Acceptance of any prize constitutes such prize winner’s permission as well the permission of all persons/parties for the Promoter and other Promotion Entities to use such prize winner’s for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and such Entrant releases the Promoter, Promotion Entities and designees from all claims arising out of the use of such Entry and/or Attributes and agrees to indemnify the Promoter and other Promotion Entities for any third party claims arising out of the use of such Entry or Attributes by Promoter, Promotion Entities or any Authorized Parties.
(v) Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Promoter reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promoter reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Competition if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Competition is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Promoter’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Competition as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Promoter is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Competition as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labour dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Promoter’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Promoter shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Competition. If the Competition is terminated before the designated end date, Promoter will (if possible) select the winner based solely on non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
(vi) ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR PROMOTER IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. In the event of any dispute over interpretation or implementation of these Terms and Conditions on any matter related to this offer, the decision of the directors of Promoter is final.
(vii) By participating in this Competition, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Promoter and/or other Promotion Entities relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Competition, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement, will be resolved individually and exclusively in the courts of the United Kingdom.
7. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages (including lawyers’ fees) and/or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, print this page.
9. PROMOTER: Newell Rubbermaid UK Services Limited, Rotring #DrawYourVision promotion, Colet Court, 100 Hammersmith Road, London W6 7JP
10. - PERSONAL DATA
The Promoter will retain your Personal Data for the purposes of this Promotion. Your Personal Data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purpose. You have a right to access, modify or remove your personal data by writing to the following address:
Newell Rubbermaid UK Services Limited, Rotring #DrawYourVision promotion, Colet Court, 100 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP UK
Your personal data will be destroyed after the end of the Promotion
© 2016 rOtring.. All Rights Reserved.