1. At rOtring, we strive to honor the privacy and security of our users, customers and suppliers, as well as their representatives, in relation to all products, services, applications and websites provided by rOtring and any of its affiliates acting as a Controller under relevant data protection rules and regulations. You can find a list and contact details of such rOtring Controller entities on the following page rOtring Data Controllers.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy or data privacy at rOtring, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES & OTHER MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION
3. In many cases, these tags/files lead to the use of your device’s processing or storage capabilities. Some of these tags/files are set by rOtring itself, others by third parties; some only last as long as your browser session, while others can stay active on your device for a longer period of time.
4. These tags/files can fall into several categories: those that are necessary for functionality or services that you request or for the transmission of communications (functionality tags/files); those that we use to carry out performance and audience metrics regarding our website (analytics tags/files) and the rest (tracking across a network of other websites, advertising, etc.) (other tags/files).
5. Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings, for instance to block certain kinds of cookies or files. You can therefore block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website, due to the fact that some may be functionality cookies. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
6. Functionality tags/files do not require your consent. For analytical and other tags/files, however, we request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by continuing to use our website, or by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you.
7. We use the following cookies on our website:
- Notice Cookie: This cookie is placed if you click the Close button in this message. It tells us you have dismissed this message (5a2c67b4928ffe5745bb882ad7942d17)
- Google Analytics: allow us to assess how you and other web users use this website, and this information is essential in helping us to continuously improve our website's functionality. They can be preserved from 30 minutes to 2 years. (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
- Functional/Language Cookies: These cookies are used when a user logs into the portal and selects its region/language. We will save this language to display the portal in a meaningful way for you as you navigate and it will be automatically selected the next time you log in (RUID, MRUID, FUID, __troMRUID, __RUID, anj, ck, uuid2, totsplashscreen_count_page, sess).
8. You can find more information about cookies and similar tags/files at the following addresses: